We are looking for a Training Facilitator to prepare, coordinate and evaluate training for our clients.
Training Facilitator responsibilities include designing team and individual courses, maintaining records of curriculum and materials and gathering feedback on the quality of trainings from trainees, instructors and managers. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various educational techniques for different roles and skill sets.
Ultimately, you will ensure our work environment helps employees develop their skills and fosters career advancement.
- Design training curriculum
- Organize in-house and offsite activities, like presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises
- Manage client’s subscriptions to conferences and e-learning courses
- Order instructional material (e.g. ebooks and manuals)
- Discuss career-pathing opportunities with managers
- Enrich courses with visual aids to engage trainees
- Measure outcomes from trainings
- Research and recommend learning equipment (e.g. platforms and projectors)
- Calculate and report on training costs
- Ensure new hires undertake mandatory trainings on health and safety practices
- Previous experience as a Training Facilitator, Training Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with Talent Management and career paths
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- BSc degree in Education, Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Very attractive with Commissions & insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Note:Subject of the mail: “Training Facilitator / State in Nigeria”