We often hear the term Human Resource Management, Employee Relations and Personnel Management used in the popular press as well as by Industry experts. Whenever we hear these terms, we conjure images of efficient managers busily going about their work in glitzy offices.
If you are working in the human resources department and want to uplift your skills to become a professional HR in a well-reputed organization, then this program from IICMR can help you achieve your goals. This program combines theory with practical application and flexibility with rigor so that you get a holistic view of strategic HR management that includes an overview of people analytics. After successfully completing the program, you will be able to understand the basic principles of using HR analytics to improve collaboration between employees and between departments to meet your goals.
This specialization offers a robust introduction to the key principles, policies, and practices of human resource management. The introductory lessons help you to build a foundation that considers alternative approaches to management, provides a background to the NIGERIA legal context in which employees are hired, fired, rewarded, and managed, and outlines the different reasons that people are motivated to work. Following this you will tackle the three core areas that are essential for managers namely hiring employees, evaluating their performance, and rewarding them. After the completion of the specialization, learners will have a deeper understanding of what works in the workplace, including a toolkit of best practices for hiring, managing, and rewarding employees.
- Talent Management by Successful Companies: Insights from Recent Research
- Hiring Strategies followed by Organizations
- The Importance of Background Checks while Hiring New Employees What are Background Checks?
- Performance Management in Successful Companies: Lessons from Cutting Edge Research
- Managing Employee Performance
- Performance Appraisal Interview
- Employee Separation Process
- The HRM Function and Its Role in Recessionary Times
- The Emergence of SHRM and the Need for People Enabling and People Empowerment
- The Increasing use of Contract Staff and Temp Workers in the Corporate World
- Eastern Attitudes Towards Unemployment
- Role of HR Consulting Firm During Termination and Outplacement
- Assigning Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs) to Employees
- How Human Resource Managers can deal with Difficult Employees
- Why HR Managers Must Enforce Data Security and Information Protection Policies
- What is Employee Ghosting and How HR Managers and Organizations Can Deal with it
- What HR Managers and Organizations Can Do?
- What Experienced HR Managers Watch Out For When Recruiting Candidates
- What Hiring Managers Look Out For During the Recruitment and Selection Process?
- Pay Cuts vs. Lay-Offs
- How Should HR Managers Deal with Occupational Hazards at the Workplace?
- How HR Managers Must Deal with Legal and Regulatory Challenges in Organizations
- How HR Managers Must Address the Pay Disparities and Pay Gaps in Organizations
- How HR Managers can Make the On-boarding Process more Pleasant and Effective
5.00 average based on 1 rating
Am most excited with this course