Customer Relationship Management – Meaning, Need and Steps in CRM
In an organization, sales representatives have the responsibility of creating brand awareness and making products popular among the end users. They are the ones who interact with the customers, understand their requirements and fulfill their needs and expectations.
WHY IS THE CERTIFICATE MOST SOUGHT AFTER?
Copper CRM application is a registered product of Microsoft ® Corporation. It is a useful desktop tool that helps project managers to analyze and plan project resources, budgets, and schedules. Project managers can efficiently track the project progress and forecast resource needs with the help of reports.
Currently, there are approximately 6.5 thousand professionals across the globe who are Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD).
What Topics are Covered?
- What CRM is and who it serves
- Checklist for success
- Requirement driven product selection
- Considerations in tool selection
- Strategies for customer retention
- Building the future
- Homegrown vs. application service provider
- The development team
- Evaluating and reviewing your program
Who Should Do this
- Customer Relationship executives
- Customer Service officers
- Human Resource Personnel
- Sales personnel
- Any one willing to enhance or launch their career in CRM
- The art of managing the organization’s relationship with the customers and prospective clients refer to customer relationship management.
- IMPORTANCE OF CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Customer Relationship with Supplier
- An Overview of Relationship Management and Why it is Important for Corporates
- Customer Service Basics
- Who are Your Customers?
- Develop a Customer Friendly Approach
- Customer Service Qualities
- Telephone Etiquette
0.00 average based on 0 ratings